Tuesday 21 December 2010

Soap box episode five

Welcome to the episode five of the "Soap Box", the soap box is a news round up for the online bartending community, product reviews, recipes, event information and general piss take of the bartending industry...
Well its the last week of xmas and we know all you bartending misfits, have been working hard with hard to please customers...Like fuck you have! In today’s episode we mention Stuart "Baw ball" Mc Clusky, Mikey from bramble and Richard Grimsey....We also head down under to the convict underworld! 
Alex Kratena is still missing but we hear that he is moving in with David Cordoba is there a realtionship we have missed? Dr Adam Elmegirab gets five out of five from class magazine Have a merry xmas and a happy new year...

2 comments:

  1. Yo Guerrillabartending
    Thanks for the 'props' in ep5, although I do have to correct you before I sound like more of a wanker. I was included in this year's annual Melbourne's top 100 influential people list, this is a cross section of Melbourne industry and community. I was included in the food and drink section - def not community. Still first bartender in the list though which is pretty cool. Thanks again you big ape.

    PS Adi Ruiz wants to know if you can make a drink on 'camera'? He wants to know how a guerilla shakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jason, while I try to get most of my information correct im really not sorry at all for getting it wrong ;)
    I hope you enjoyed the red rooster, I my self like the chicken mayo sub that they do...Well done on the award.
    PS Adi Ruiz, maybe you might see some videos later on, if I can be arsed... thanks once again for watching... Keep the comments comming
    Kindest regards
    GB

    ReplyDelete